Here is some useful information of Dragon Legend Cruise’s transfer that you might want to know before booking a tour with us.
Transportation to and from Halong Bay
- There are many kinds of transportation from Hanoi to Halong but shuttle bus/car is the most popular option.
- You will be picked up at your hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter. If you are staying at other places far from the Old Quarter, please contact us for more details.
- It takes 3.5 – 4hours to travel the distance of 170 km from Hanoi to Halong Bay. Our bus will pick you up at around 7:40 am to 8:00 am. You will have a short break (about 30 minutes) on the way to Halong.
- We will drop you off at about 17:00 – 17:30 pm in the Hanoi Old Quarter on the last day of your tour.
- Luxury van is our new transportation product, which has completed our high standard quality service chain. Choosing Dragon Legend Cruise, you can enjoy comforts and privacy for the whole trip. However, there might be some extra costs for using luxury van.
- There is a total of 15 luxury vans in our system. These vans are originally produced by Ford Motor USA. Then, the Dcar Motor Company in Ho Chi Minh City has worked a lot to transform them into luxury vans, which are specially adapted to tourists.
- Each van has 7 seats, which featured luxury interior design and provide soft seats with seat belts. Moreover, you can enjoy movies, music, minibar, use the Internet and even charge your electronic device battery.
- Our bus driving team is very professional and attentive. All of them have typically passed an English communication class, so they are now very confident to communicate and serve foreign passengers along the way.
Yen Duc Village
- Yen Duc Village, which is located about 70 km from Halong Bay on the way back to Hanoi, is a plus experience after Halong Bay cruise. It is a typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
- In Yen Duc Village, you will have a great chance to relax after a long way, visit charming fields while wandering around narrow village alleyways in odorous fresh air. By providing about 30 minutes of a traditional water puppet show, we hope that it would be a nice experience from a representative’s art of Vietnamese culture which is performed originally in a Vietnamese village.
- We also provide overnight trip for tourists in Viet House. For more details, please visit Yen Duc Village website at www.yenducvillagetour.com.