Dragon Legend offers the most exclusive unique cruise to discover Bai Tu Long Bay, the less visited part of Halong Bay. A mysterious cruise to see the marvelous karst, beautiful cave and relax in the most private itinerary designed only for Dragon Legend cruise. Cruise in Luxury and discover the mysterious legend of Halong Bay.
Dragon Legend offers the last minute cruise at special rate, UP TO 10% DISCOUNT for an inclusive package, applied for booking close to departure date. Please contact us for the best rate and cruise availability.
SUPER SAVER PRICE OFFER
From Jan 1st to April 30th 2017 & From Oct 1st to Dec 31st 2017
(Applied for booking depart 10 days prior to departure date. Price per person, quoted in USD, based on twin sharing. D: Day, N: Night).
- Last minute 2 day 1 night cruise booking: from 247 USD/ person
- Last minute 3 day 2 night cruise booking: from 386 USD/ person
From May 1st to Sep 30th 2017
(Applied for booking depart 15 days prior to departure date. Price per person, quoted in USD, based on twin sharing. D: Day, N: Night).
- Last minute 2 day 1 night cruise booking: from 231 USD/ person
- Last minute 3 day 2 night cruise booking: from 371 USD/ person
- Exclusively 1 night on luxury Dragon Legend cruise
- Discover the most untouched area of Bai Tu Long Bay
- Kayaking in the most beautiful area of Halong Bay
- Relax on the wild beach
- Visit a marvelous Thien Canh Son cave in the island
- On board experience with spa, gym, cooking classes, folk songs…
- International TV Channel on board.
- Water puppet show in Yen Duc village
- Luxury van transfer between Hanoi and Halong Bay.
DAY 1: HON GAI HARBOR – BAI TU LONG BAY – VUNG DANG – CONG DAM – TRA SAN ( L, D)
07:40 – 08:00: Pick up at your hotel (near the Old Quarter in Hanoi) by Luxury van.
12:00 – 12:30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12:30 – 13:00: Check-in. Cruise begins with welcome drink and safety briefing.
13:30 – 14:30: Set menu lunch served in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather) while cruisinginto magnificent BaiTu Long Bay; admire the fascinating limestone karsts on the way.
15:00 – 17:00: Cruise to Vung Dang – Cong Dam area: Swim or relax on a white sandy beach; Go kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains in Vung Dang area.
18:00 – 20:30: Return to Dragon Legend cruise to refresh yourself in Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or the Spa and Massage Services before A La Carte dinner.
20:30: Spend the rest of your evening relaxing, talking with the on board team, watching movies, listening to music… Overnight in Tra San area.
DAY 2: TRA SAN – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HON GAI HARBOR ( B, L)
06:30 – 07:00: Start a new day with a Tai Chi demonstration on the sun-deck.
07:00 – 07:30: Take in the morning view of the Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy breakfast in the fresh air.
7:30 – 09:45: Cruise to Cong Do area to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
10:00: Check out your cabin.
10:45 – 11:30: Enjoy a Buffet while cruising towards the harbor.
11:30 – 12:00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.Visit the charming fields while wandering narrow alleyways in the fragrant fresh air.
13:30 – 14:00: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
17:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- All land transportation Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi ( Luxury van)
- Welcome drink
- Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat
- Tea & coffee free on breakfast
- English speaking guide on board
- Cooking Class
- Tai Chi
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- Spa and Massage services
- Nonrefundable (Accept change of departure date, based on availability.)
- The price is person, based on twin or double sharing.
- This offer does not applied in addition with other discount or advertised promotion.
- Deposit at least 50% of the total price for the booking
- This itinerary is subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice
- We serve a wide selection of food including seafood, fish, meats, vegetables… in modern Vietnamese style. If you have any special diet or food requirement, please inform us in advance.
- On the return to Hanoi, you will have a short break at Yen Duc Village – a typical Vietnamese agricultural village to visit the charming fields while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and enjoying the WATER PUPPET SHOW there.