Only 60km from Halong Bay, on the way to Hanoi, Yen Duc village offers a nice accessible cultural destination for international tourists. Founded and managed by Indochina Junk, this community based tour brings you the beauty of sincerity. You are to enjoy the most unique cultural in Vietnam. A package of 3 day 2 night tour with 1 night on luxury Dragon Legend cruise and 1 night in luxury house of Yen Duc village
Both experiences are luxury and exclusively unique, you are to relax on a luxury cruise back to the mystery of legend then stay overnight in a local authentic village with great insight of Vietnamese culture.
THE PACKAGE PRICE: 396 US$/ person
THE PROMOTION PRICE (The price would be more appealing during other promotion period, so just ask our sales team for the best rates):
- ONLY 357 US$/ person (Applied for booking with departure from Jan 1st to April 30th 2017 & From Oct 1st to Dec 31st 2017)
- ONLY 321 US$/ person (Applied for booking with departure from May 1st to Sep 30th 2017)
- Exclusively 1 night on luxury Dragon Legend cruise
- Enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities: kayaking, swimming, visiting caves…
- On board experience with spa, gym, cooking classes…
- Luxury van transfer between Hanoi – Halong Bay – Yen Duc village
- 1 night stay in luxury Vietnamese house in Yen Duc village
- Farming activities and homemade Vietnamese food.
- Water puppet show
- Entrance fee & all tickets
DAY 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY (Meals: L, D)
08:30: Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter by luxury van. Driving to Ha Long Bay within 4 hours then you will meet our local tour guide at harbor for check in and cruise briefing. While cruising to discover fantastic nature of Bai Tu Long Bay, lunch will be served on board.
In the afternoon, you spend time exploring Bai Tu Long Bay. Arriving Vung Dang area, a wild untouched area for kayaking and swimming,
At 17:30, cruise from Vung Dang to Tra San area to stay overnight and enjoy spa, fitness room, seawater pool before having an A la carte dinner on board.
Overnight in BaiTu Long Bay.
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY – YEN DUC VILLAGE (Meals: B, L, D)
7:00: Morning in the Bay with a cup of tea or coffee and having breakfast, cruise back to ThienCanh Son cave, a beautiful cave in BaiTu Long Bay. Checking out your cabin at 10:00 am, following by a buffet lunch while cruising back to harbor
12:00: After disembarking, luxury van transfer to Yen Duc village.
14:00: In the afternoon, you will visit an ancient local house to understand more Vietnamese culture and family tradition. Following by some farming works (making rice, fishing, gardening…) which makes you become a true local, lasts till the end of the daylight. Dinner in a local house and enjoy making floating rice cake ( Banh Troi) with house staffs. Staying overnight in luxury Vietnamese accommodation, Viet House
DAY 3: YEN DUC VILLAGE – HANOI (Meals: B, L)
7:00: The day begins with some morning exercise in the pure living space of countryside. After having breakfast, our tour guide takes you on bike to discover a local market and the culture house of village. It is a great time to talk with local people and get more cultural exchange. The morning continues to visit a local family home and learn about their handicraft work.
11:30: Lunch is served and dedicated to most favorite Vietnamese dishes. A very fantastic Water Puppet show performs at14.00 in the village theater.
14:30: Our shuttle bus brings you back to Hanoi when the show finishes. Tour ends Hanoi at 5:00 pm.
- All land transportation Hanoi- Halon Bay – Yen Duc – Hanoi ( Luxury van)
- Welcome drink
- Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat
- Tea & coffee free on breakfast
- English speaking guide on board
- Cooking Class
- Tai Chi
- Activities in village tour
- Water puppet show
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- Spa and Massageservices
- This offer does not applied in addition with other discount or advertised promotion.
- This itinerary is subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice
- We serve a wide selection of food including seafood, fish, meats, vegetables… in modern Vietnamese style. If you have any special diet or food requirement, please inform us in advance.